ETHIOPIAN CHAMBER ACADEMY
Ethiopian Chamber Academy (ECA) emerged as a national training provider in March 2014 destined to serve chamber and association leaders, managers, and professionals to further their professional development and build their capacity to lead and operate within their organizations. The most notable elements that have contributed to the formation of the ECA include:
- The development of 17 courses and their translation into local vernacular;
- The training of 29 Ethiopian trainers on 13 different topics through two training programs.
- The training received through the International Organization for Management (IOM) training program sponsored by the U.S. Chamber Foundation and a study tour organized in the United States.
The program consists of Core and Electives courses. The mandatory Core Courses ensure that trainees understand the fundamental elements needed to develop effectively as chamber leaders, managers, and employees.
Board Governance focuses on how associations and organizations agree upon and enact their strategic framework, as well as how they ensure that they successfully achieve their organizational objectives.
This training program is designed to provide the necessary skills and knowledge of effective leadership to current and aspirational leaders from an array of chambers, associations and organizations.
This training program is designed to provide the necessary management and technical skills and knowledge to management, professional, and technical staff members of business organizations.
29 ETHIOPIAN TRAINERS
911 INDIVIDUALS TRAINED
There is a high degree of flexibility with respect to logistical arrangements of training venues. We always respect your choice and conveniences in this regard.
- The chamber academy has a training room with all the necessary facilities and training resources; OR
- The training venue can be arranged elsewhere based on choice of Clients.
The Chamber Academy wishes to meet your demands and do so flexibly and responsively. In this respect the academy will work closely with you to make sure that your needs are met.