Programs and Services
This training material is designed to provide professionals of chambers and associations the skills and knowledge of how to designing programs and services that can be used to widen membership base and generate revenue. The information presented in the material do also contain issues related to association marketing that can help a great deal to examine various tactics and approaches useful to design need based programs and services.
??Members are the main reason why organizations, Chambers or associations, exist. A member regularly pays dues and other fees anticipating getting some value from Chambers or Associations. Programs and services are among the major perceived benefits that provided by associations/chambers.
Here discussion needs to be opened with participants on values their association/chamber provide to members and what makes members stay in their association/ chamber.
- Define programs and services in an organization
- Range of tools to be used to assess the needs of potential and existing target groups
- Tools used for program and services auditing
- Process of assessing needs of potential and existing groups
- Practice the process of assessing needs of potential and existing target groups
??What Does training Program and consequently the material Contain:
- Define programs and services
- Design programs and services based on mission, goals and suitability of members
- Assess and identify the needs of the target groups
- Tools for needs assessment
- Auditing existing programs and services
- Establish fees for services and subscriptions
- Pricing strategy
??Download File??Designing Programs and Services