This material is intended to highlight trainees with the basic Entrepreneurial competencies that can provoke the experiences and thoughts of participants and inspire them to go for further full entrepreneurship training.
The meaning of entrepreneurship varies from time to time and from country to country. But in general it is agreed that entrepreneurship is a situation in which the entrepreneur takes a moderate and calculated risk. In which she or he ventures into new area of business using her or his ability of creativity.?? In which entrepreneurs create value and wealth.?? It is in which they work and live for their vision beyond money.???? For entrepreneurs money is not the end but it is the means.
Entrepreneurs are those who changed their lives to the better through their initiatives and creativity. Those who brought great changes to their respective countries and the world at large by giving solutions to the human problems can be embraced by Entrepreneurs. They are those who see great opportunities in existing problems.
To develop the capacity of the participants in terms of building the right attitude and?? entrepreneurial personal competencies, so that they can create a better future in their lives, visions and businesses
- Encourage participants to build the right attitude
- To create/escalate passion in the participants for all the promises of life
- To indicate to the participants the inner and outer resources that set the stage for creating a better future
- To inspire the participants for creativity, innovation and excellence
- Acquaint and encourage participants to practice & improve Personal Entrepreneurial Competencies(PEC)
- Refresh the participants with the ???know how of??? business idea generation and selection
- Refresh them with highlights of Business Plan Development
- Remind them with time wasters ??? encourage them to use their time best and refresh them with time management issues /skills.
??The training material is built on the following basic issues. These are:
- Personal Change and Development
- The Concept of Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Qualities
- Business Idea Generation and Services
- Business Plan Development
- Concept of Leadership
- Styles and skills
- Qualities of a Leader