The leadership training is designed for chamber and association professionals with the aim of providing them with leadership skills and knowledge and its various aspects such as features and principles.
The course aims to provide trainees with knowledge, skills and attitudes required to assume the quality and character of a good leader. A sound leadership quality is needed to ensure success at all levels of an organization. Improving leadership quality is, therefore, a prerequisite to creating a strong organization capable of leading people and institutions for improved performances
To develop the capacity of participants by embracing leadership qualities so that they can create a better future in their lives, associations and businesses.
- Acquaint and encourage participants to practice & improve personal & institutional leadership
- Refresh the participants with the qualities of a successful leader
- Familiarize trainees with Leadership styles and skills
- Enable participants to distinguish between leadership and management
- Instill in the minds of trainees the importance of change management and learn how to lead and manage change.
??The training material contains the following:
- The nature of leadership in an organization
- Leadership style and skills
- Qualities of a successful leader
- Leaders Vs. Managers
- Creating and Managing Change