This training is designed to build the skills of professionals working with Chambers and Associations and other civil/civic society organizations to gain practical resource mobilization knowledge and strategies.
Resource mobilization is about an organization getting the resources that are
needed to be able to do the work it has planned. Resource mobilization is more than just fundraising – it is about getting a range of resources, from a wide range of resource providers (or donors), through a number of different mechanisms.
The manual is also intended to guide training participants to strategize and also plan and develop resources strategy and raise funds by taking into account the exiting environment to support the cause of the organization.
This training program has the following major objectives:
- To enhance participants??? understanding of resource mobilization for organizational sustainability.
- To help participants develop strategies for mobilizing resources to meet the mission of their resource demands of the organizations.
- To enhance the skills of participants to prepare effective and/or wining proposals as a tool for resource mobilization.
- To provide tools that civil society organizations can use to mobilize resources
- To change the ways that civil society organizations think about resource mobilization and grant proposal writing
- To show the ways about the variety of foreign and domestic resources that are potentially available to the sector, but have not been adequately researched, attempted, or mainstreamed by them.